Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Elvis is Sixteen, Going on Seventeen........

We had our 16 week check up yesterday. Things are sounding great! I feel well, just tired.

Elvis is about five inches long and we'll know the gender on June 7th! Hopefully he/she will like the nursery set I bought off Craiglist this past weekend! I love getting a deal, and this was no different. The set is white, so I'm excited to start thinking about filling the room with decor. I found a great paint store that will send a designer out to help pick out paint colors, so I'll schedule a time with Kyle and designer when we get back from FL. (I'm kidding, designer and Kairee will be picking colors and Kyle will be painting.)

We're excited to take this baby to Florida in just two weeks. Even though we're in the Gulf, we'll make the best of it by sitting by the pool!

Tomorrow is Adam's HS graducation, so Kyle and I will take the day off to celebrate with the family. I'll post pictures after the main event!

No comments:

Post a Comment