Thursday, January 27, 2011

Me and Z

Me and my buddy. Thanks for teaching so much these last three months. You've been a joy to care for little Z.

I officially go back to work tomorrow. Zachary and I spent our last few days together by hosting fashion shows of my favorite outfits, seeing some great friends, and getting weighed for his 3 month birthday.

Zachary is such a babe and he's getting more fun each day. There's nothing like seeing your kiddo smile each morning and I can only hope Zachary knows just how much I love him. Hope you enjoy these photos as much as I do.

For those of you that know Kyle, this should make you smile. Like father, like son.
The 3 month weigh in with Grandma. Zachary is officially 11 lbs 7 oz. Just look at the rolly guy on that scale!







Kirsten is a great friend and made a special trip to meet Zachary before heading back to South Africa.
Zachary loves chatting it up with the fish while he swings.

No comments:

Post a Comment