This past weekend was very special in our family. Great-Grandpa Tormoehlen baptized Zachary and I together in a small church in Breckenridge. Unfortunately, I didn't take a lot of photos, as I was trying to just take in and enjoy the weekend, but I'm glad I got the few that I did.
We spent the weekend with the whole family and it was so good to spend time together. We drove up on Friday afternoon, relaxed on Saturday, and then went to church for the baptism on Sunday. Kyle and I will be excited to show Zachary the little church he and his mom were baptized in together for many years to come.
And if Sunday wasn't amazing enough- when we came home, we unpacked and put a few of Zachary's new toys in his room. And JUST when Kyle walked in, Zachary took his first few craws. Kyle and I shed a tear of joy.....quickly followed by a tear of fear. We're SO not ready for his little guy to be mobile! And as soon as he took those first few crawls, BAM! He's been on the move all week! I can't wait to get a video of it for you!
Here are a photos of Zachary's special weekend.

It was July, but it was very rainy and cold, so Zachary was
bundled up for most of Saturday. Kyle, Zachary and I enjoyed a morning walk to get coffee and I used the weather as a great excuse for Kyle to buy us new jackets in the little shops.

Brrr! Poor packing for Mom!

My sweet cousin Amber bought this shirt for Zachary. She's been living in Alaska for a few years and I was so excited to have the perfect weather for him to wear it. Doesn't he just look like a Colorado boy?

Getting ready for the big show. Zachary slept through the entire service and then woke up a bit cranky for the baptism.

My turn.

Eric and Kristy are Zachary's Godparents. Look at Zachary's face in this photo. I think he was hoping for a bath when he saw the water.
Pouty face...

Zachary's turn






Zachary with the Walsh family.



Luis even came up for Zachary's special day!


It was a little too bright out for Zachary

Grandpa with his Grandsons. Zachary LOVES his cousins. I can honestly tell he enjoys going to the Walsh house to play with this cousins and all of their toys. It will be
completely awesome to watch them grow together.
Thank you so much for everyone that was a part of Zachary's special day. It was truly meant a lot to Kyle and I and we are blessed to have each of you in our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment