Sunday, January 1, 2012

"I Love It!" "What Is It?"

-Famous words from Colin at Christmas.

We went to the Walsh's for New Years/Christmas since they were in Hawaii over the Holiday. It was fun to hear their stories of the ocean, wearing flowers around their necks, and seeing whales. We missed them a lot, so it was fun to see them and catch up.

I've also added pictures from Christmas Day at Pam and Dave's. We thought Pam would have to work, so did Christmas early this year, but to our surprise, she got called off, so we enjoyed the day eating well and playing with new toys.

Christmas is finally over. The tree is packed away, the decorations are down, and all of the presents are put away. This Christmas seemed to go by in a blink! I was just looking at photos of Z last Christmas, teeny and completely unaware. It's so great to use this Holiday to be thankful for a healthy little boy, two awesome nephews, and a happy and healthy niece.

I'm sure Christmas 2012 will be even better!




Shirts. Boring Gift.














Yawning....always such a sleepy boy




This Christmas was way more fun with bigger kiddos!


"Bright Flash Aunt Kairee!"


"Seriously, Mom. This is annoying."






Pam and Dave have a super cool pinball machine in their basement. Z LOVED watching the ball and bright lights.


Little boys love seeing how things work

No comments:

Post a Comment