Hey there Baby, it's your Mom. Just wanted to tell you a few things since I've been so busy lately.
We're officially out of the first trimester and we're taking a turn for the better. I'm getting used to the exhaustion and lack of sleep. I've told everyone at work about your arrival and there's lots of excitement. It's hard getting dressed in the mornings, as I have to get creative with a mix of maternity and non-maternity clothes, and it's scary that I'm already getting tired of my closet. We've got a long way to go!
You've recently reminded me why I think November babies are the best. We get to be very active in the summer and I'm not too big at the end of the summer when it gets super hot. And it even cools off, just before it's 'go time'. We're 17 weeks in this photo, so we'll learn if you'll be a little brother or sister very soon. Everyone seems to be voting that you're a girl, but I have visions of breaking out Zachary's cute little clothes again. Even if you're a girl, I may still stick you in some of his sleepers. They're just too cute not to wear!
We don't get to talk much since your brother has me so busy, but I promise to be better about that. I have a great feeling that you'll add so much to our family and that your Dad and I will enjoy having a baby around that we don't have to worry about running and falling. Once we know if you're a boy or a girl, we'll start to work on your room so that you have a space of your own. Even though our house is small, we still have plenty of room and love for two!
Talk to you soon little one,
Your Mom


Lookin' Good mama!
ReplyDelete