You're three months old, buddy! And guess what? I think you're the best baby EVER! No, really. You are quite the happy and pleasant baby. You've been growing so much, and everyone says you're looking like your Mom and I L-O-V-E that.
Here are some of your favorite things:
- You can roll half way over. So close to going the whole way!
- You LOVE smiling. It seems to be your favorite thing
- You enjoy the sound of your dad's voice
- You love watching your brother
- You still love eating your hands
- You can grab and shake a rattle
- You love to do raspberries
- You love to coo
- You LOVE to eat. You never seem quite satisfied, so I tried your first round of rice cereal tonight. You're a tank!
We love you more and more everyday Max. Thank you for being such an incredible addition to our family!
I love you so, so, so very much!
Mom
![]() |
| I love that you want to hold my hand |
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment