These boys are getting so fun! It's SO MUCH work, but it's moments like this weekend that seem to make it all worthwhile.
When Max was born, Kyle and I never forced a relationship with him on Zachary. We decided we'd let Zachary decide when he was ready and it seems he's making a turn to get interested in his brother. We'll often catch Zachary hugging Max, sharing toys, and laughing with him.
This Saturday morning, Zachary wanted to read his favorite book, Brown Bear, Brown Bear, to Max and I and it was too cute! First, Zachary knows this book backwards and forwards. He'll read it every night and several times on the weekend. He gets every word, every animal and every color perfect!
Zachary talks about being a big brother and being a bog boy and I just know these boys will be so close growing up!
This is what makes all of the sleep exhaustion worth it.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment