Saturday, August 3, 2013

Max- 7 Mo

Max!  It's been too long since I've bragged about you!  I have updated photos, but wanted to back-track so I didn't miss anything!

You've been so busy and so curious.  At 7 months, you've gotten teeth and started to crawl.  And you've gotten fast!  

You've also been a very patient boy.  We started soccer and swimming with Zachary and you just go right along, missing naps and your favorite hot oatmeal for packaged foods.  At 7 months, you enjoyed playing with lots of toys, started a friendship with another boy at school, smile with your nose scrunched, you love to talk ""dadadadadada", and you love to hijack whatever toy your brother is interested in.

You also have the most awesome hair.  It's long, tinted red and blows in the summer breeze (or when your dad puffs in your face).  

We weighed you at swimming- 19 pounds already!  You love eating and trying new foods.  You're growing and smiling and bring joy o our family every day.

We love you so much Max.  Thanks for being such a great little boy!









No comments:

Post a Comment