Monday, October 21, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Last year, Zachary wasn't into the Holiday.  I'm guessing now that his costumes were always too itchy for his Eczema, but we ended up wearing a skull sweatshirt and he enjoyed ringing people's doorbells.  Zachary also shows little signs for liking sweets, so I ended up eating most of his loot. Fail.

Kyle and I have been talking a lot about Halloween this year to get him excited.  We carved pumpkins last weekend and Zachary enjoyed putting 'flashlights' in them. (I bought flameless candles- go me)

The big change was the costumes.  We tried a few times to get him into a Halloween store, but most had the scariest costumes and decorations up front and we couldn't even get him in the store.  We tried again on Saturday and came out (very quickly) with a Lightning McQueen costume.  I still couldn't get him in it hours after we bought it, but eventually he gave in and seemed to like wearing the muscles.

Here are a few of pictures of his photo shoot.  Hope we get it back on him this weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment