I LOVE talking to Zachary now that he is so verbal. Just have to share these so I don't forget.
Mom: "Zachary! Your toots are stinky! Cut it out!"
Zachary: "No Mom. My toots aren't stinky, they're YUMMY". "YUMMY toots Mom"
Zachary at night in bed, "Mom I like to toot. I like to toot because Dad likes to toot."
Hmmmmm
Zachary, "Mom. Andrew doesn't have (snow) boots. I have boots. We need to go to the Red Store and buy Andrew boots. He wants blue ones"
- I asked his teacher and Andrew DOES have boots in fact. I think Zachary just wanted to go to Target.
"Mom. I want to go to the Red Store, but Max can't come. He can only go to the Orange store with Kimbo"
The Orange store is Home Depot
Friday, February 14, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment