YOU ARE SUCH A LOVE IN OUR LIVES!
You turned two on Sunday. Two year's old!
From the moment you came into my life, I knew you'd be the happiest kid on the planet. You love to play and do everything the big boys get to do. Your Dad and I love watching you play with other kids, always wanting to be included.
Some of your favorite things:
- Hot Wheels Cars
- How to Train Your Dragon
- Playing with soccer or footballs
- Anything with wheels: Toy Trucks, Cars, and Bikes
- Books. You love to sit on my lap and read a book each night. You'll stand by your shelf in your room, put your finger on your lip and say, "Hmmmmmm" as you consider all of your options.
- You talk SO MUCH! You have an incredible vocabulary and communicate so well to us. Just this morning, you said, "Mom, pancake downstairs." Clear as day. It's incredible.
- "I DO IT" is your answer to everything. You need to try everything for yourself
We had an incredible party with friends and family on November 1st, we had a family celebration on November 2nd and your school party was on November 3rd. You LOVE singing the Happy Birthday Song and blowing candles.
I'm so grateful for you Max. I'm grateful everyday you chose me to be your mother and our family is stronger with you in it.
I love you to the moon and back, sweet son.
| School Party |
| Dinner at Qdoba with your outfit of choice |

No comments:
Post a Comment