Monday, September 13, 2010

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of the Year...

I'm not talking about Christmas people. I'm talking about the month of September. It's beautiful in September. The mornings are crisp and days are warm and it's also my BIRTHDAY! And this year was special because I turned 30 on Sunday. Kyle worked really hard and threw me a BBQ for my family. I had a great time and it was the BEST way to kick off the big 3-0.

Below are some photos of the party. Mom and Dad were babysitting for Sean and Kristy while they went to CA for the football game, but they brought my favorite little friends along to help celebrate in their absence. Pam and Dave also stopped by and brought cupcakes, to which Dylan overindulged.

A BIG thanks to my man Kyle for putting the day together. He was a master on the grill and went all out to make sure I felt really special. It worked. It was nice to be around family and a good reminder on how lucky I am to live close to so many! Thank you everyone for coming. It meant a lot.

Kyle and I have had a big week. The painters are out of our house and we're getting closer to the nursery being complete. We also took a long class on Saturday called Baby Safe and we learned a lot. I highly recommend everyone that will be around babies take this class. We learned infant CPR and other necessary tips on how to keep this kid safe. I think we both walked out feeling a bit more prepared.

Just under eight weeks to go and it's starting to feel real. We're getting closer and getting anxious to meet our little man. He's certainly coming in to a home filled with love.


Look at these fun flowers and cards. I feel the love.


What a guy. He even got me a balloon for the mailbox.

Kyle, Pam , and Kimbo. Kimbo wasn't too happy I put a party scarf on him.


Everyone with the 8! This photo is too funny. Look at those boys try to sit still. Not happening.


YEA! It's my Birthday!


You're one of the cutest kids I know Dylan. What a party animal.

My other buddy liked the frosting too.




The best rendition of Hapy Birthday ever. It's impossible not to smile so big when your 4 and 2 year old nephews sing this to you.


2 comments:

  1. yeeeaaah! BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope it was the happiest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and you thought I forgot...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope it was fabulous in every single way! LOVE your birthday pictures!

    ReplyDelete