No, really. It was up there with my wedding day. Mom, Lisa, and Kristy worked so hard to give such a special afternoon. And all of the gifts aside, the best present was spending time with everyone. We had a beautiful day and when it was all over, I was so sad. It seemed to go by so fast.
Here are a few memorable photos from the day- Thank you to Shannon for these great picts!!
This was the first time Cassandra got to meet Mckenna. She fell in love just like the rest of us!
The aftermath. Two boys with no nap, lots of tissue paper and a few (too many) pieces of candy. You boys are party animals!
This box turned into a drum set while the car was getting packed.
Laney and Whitney. They are such great friends.
Boss turned fabulous friend. I think there are some people that come into your life at the exact time you need them. Enter Jen Ballard.


Sarah and Jessica. Good friends. Great memories. Looking forward to that HH beer again with these two.


Diaper cake. I'm set for the first year!


You get a glass of wine. I get five pieces of cake.


View from Arrowhead. Not too shabby.


Oh Shannon. You're an incredible friend. I'm so pumped about these. You have no idea.
Host and sister Kristy.

Host and sister Kristy.
The bump.


Cassandra won the award for most fabulous friend that flew in. She came in from Sacramento to show us her baby bump. Her little girl is due in February and I'm already filling out the paperwork for the next Baby Gap model for her kid. Thank you for coming Cassandra. I can't wait for your shower in November!!!


GREAT Grandma Rady. This is her fourth great grandkid.


Back in the day, we used to tear up Fort Collins. Now, we need babysitters. A lot has changed, but we've stayed together and it's still just the beginning.


This was so wonderful. In lieu of a Guest book, everyone made a page for baby's first ABC book. We had quite the budding artists in the room!



Greatgrandma Tormoehlen made sure our kiddo had a few jersey's to cheer for his dad's favorite team. (When they're not playing the Rockies of course)



Bye sweet Mckenna. See you at Cassandra's shower.

SO FUN! Wish I could have been there too....Love you!
ReplyDelete