Friday, November 4, 2011

Dear Zachary,

This is such a big month for you! It's your 11th Month Birthday AND your FIRST Halloween! You've changed so much!


We borrowed your cousin's monkey costume and it was perfect! You looked so cute and didn't seem to mind it. We took you trick or treating around the neighborhood and everyone thought you were the cutest little guy. You even got your own first pumpkin for the front porch.


This month, you are moving from a 'baby' schedule to a boy schedule. You seem to not like getting fed meals. You now like to do things yourself. You're also transitioning to one nap and are getting so close to walking. You can stand for an hour and side step on furniture, but you just won't let go. I have a feeling it will all come together very soon. You'll do it when you're ready.


You've also been through your first TWO Colorado winter storms. One of them happened early in the morning and you and I waited out the traffic, bundled up, and slowly ventured out to work/school. You should've sen your face when you first saw the snow. You didn't know what was happening! In the end, you were brave and I think you liked getting warm in the car.

Grandma and Grandpa Sawyer headed south to Arizona, but Grandma will make a special trip for your birthday.

I've had a hard time thinking about you getting older, so you and I spent some time in the 1-2 year old room at school and we had fun seeing the big boys play. It made me get excited for the next year. I can't believe it's happening so fast!!


Your Likes This Month:
Climbing the Stairs
Eating Cheese Pizza
Pushing the vacuum
Watching cartoons in the morning
Pouring from cups in the tub
Listening to music
Your new big boy car seat
Screaming followed by laughing
Putting things in jars/buckets
Ice Cold Bottled Water
Sitting in the kitchen cabinet
Banging things on the tile floor



Your Not So Much This Month:
Getting your diaper changed
Mornings
Teething (next two bottom)
Having toys taken away
Puffs
Ear Infections and Croup (Hit our second round this month)















Zachary's first Trick Or Treating Loot

No comments:

Post a Comment