Sunday, February 5, 2012

Grandpa Sawyer's Birthday

We celebrated Grandpa Sawyer's birthday last weekend and had so much fun! We had great food, cake, lots of dancing, and lots of Mickey Mouse watching. Zachary was so pooped that he fell asleep on the couch!

Zachary loves being with his cousins. I've noticed Colin takes extra care of Zachary. He'll always notice when he's getting into trouble and always invites him to play with his toys. I think Colin takes a lot of pride in being the oldest cousin. Sometimes you'll catch me in a smile, as I'll think about these three in the future. I hope they stay this close forever.

Happy Birthday Dad. I hope you had a great day!















Did someone start a dance party?




Zachary LOVES dancing to music!




He can swing his arms and does a bouncy hop.




And NO ONE loves to dance more than Dylan.

No comments:

Post a Comment