Sunday, February 5, 2012

Lately...

Zachary is my favorite person E.V.E.R. He's so much fun.
Lately, he will mimic Kyle and I. He loves to watch and then try things himself. He's also very expressionate, telling us lots of "Wow's", "Uh-Oh's", "Ooooohhhhh's". He's certainly been babbling more since his ear tubes. He will read books out loud to himself, and will try hard to communicate with us. It must be a whole new world for him! He's mimicking his mom. I have a purse, and he has his trick-or-treat bucket. He'll walk around the house collecting things in it.


You can barely see it in this photo, but he has his first black eye under his left eye. Tough guy. I'll need to mark it here, as there doesn't seem to be a place for this date in his baby book.




He loves his table and chairs. He'll play puzzles and draw often on it.





Figuring out the puzzle.




His new car from his cousins. It's the perfect size!



















"Mom's cooking dinner tonight Zachary!"



You're such a goof, little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment