Thursday, May 10, 2012

Baby On Board!

So, I had a lot of thoughts on how to start this one.  A few options were:
1.  How to get more use from your old nursing bras
2.  Just when you got used to paying $1200/mo in childcare
3.  Just when you though about starting to read books again
4.  I fit into my brand new, hot momma size 2 skinny jeans....and got to wear them for only three weeks.

But, I thought this photo would just sum it up.  So, officially, Kyle, Kairee, Zachary and Baby make a family of four!  Baby T is due in November, just after big brother.

Kyle and I are getting excited, as we hear healthy heartbeats and get safe results from our genassist. It looks like we have a healthy baby on board and life will get even crazier soon!


2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE this!! Congratulations! I predict that little head will be wearing bows some day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I predict that too shannon!!!! whoohooo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete