- Zachary's new dermatologist routine seems to be working. We have noticed less itching and intense scratching, but have a follow-up appointment next week to check for breakouts.
- I went to Zachary's first parent teacher conference this morning with Max. His teacher had some great things to say about Zachary and I'm thankful we're at his new school. His teacher truly cares for him and he's learning a lot:
- He can recognize many of his colors
- He can count to 10
- He loves reading books. His favorite books are the "Llama, Llama" series.
- He loves playing with trucks and being outside.
- He's starting to show interest in potty training. We have awhile to go, but we're going to start working on it. I've held off starting with Max's arrival, but we've decided on a slow roll at school and at home.
- He loves to dance and sing. I'll often notice him singing in the bathtub or in his crib before he falls asleep.
- He loves his routine. If you rush him through his routine at any time, he'll let you know.
- He still loves Mickey Mouse and Little Einsteins
- Fun Memories- he calls Max, 'Snack' and it's really cute.
- Grandma and Grandpa Tormoehlen took Zachary to the mall on Sunday to buy him new shoes for Christmas. He loved it and was a total ham while they ere over. He loves company at our house.
- We went to the Walsh house on Sunday night and Colin and Dylan did a dance party in hats and sunglasses. Zachary LOVED it. He danced SO HARD and wanted to wear his gear to the dinner table. Zachary loves his cousins so much. They are his favorite people in the world.
Kyle leaves for FL this week, so mom and Lynnie are going to stay with us. They will stay through Saturday and we already have a busy schedule.
I'm starting to feel normal. (slowly) I'm totally exhausted, but Max is a great baby and doesn't have needs beyond a normal 1 month baby. He's starting to get a personality and looks just like his brother! He got to meet Santa last week, so I'll post photos of that soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment