Tuesday, June 29, 2010

"Checking your label. Just as I thought! Maaaade in heaven... "


My baby loves a good party. He's just like his mom and dad.


During the day, Elvis sits patiently while I work. Perfect manners. And then......come 9 pm......he gets ready to rock. Day turns into night and night turns into the Night at the Roxbury!
There's a party in my belly and Elvis is on the VIP list.
Mark my words. We're gonna have our hands full.

3 comments:

  1. He is probably going to get McKenna in trouble one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It won't change once he is born either, Mckenna was like that for at least 3 weeks after she was born, she slept all day and was wide awake at night. It took some work to get her days and nights switched around:) Lynn, I think you are probably right however, I don't think Mckenna will be the angel in the situation as I am already seeing major signs that we are going to have a little flirt on our hands:)

    ReplyDelete