Friday, June 25, 2010

Party On Elvis








I went to Colin's soccer game last night. It was ridiculously cute. Here are a few highlights:

  • Sean asked Kristy why Colin needed to wear 'leg warmers' to practice. (no joke)

  • Dylan watched on the sidelines and was itching to be a fill-in for the black team

  • Four year olds don't play soccer with positions, they ALL chase after the ball


  • Four year olds don't understand out of bounds. When the ball goes out of the playing area, they still chase it and the game seems to just move to a different field.


  • The night was very positive and Colin did a great job learning lessons and meeting new friends.

I've also attached a photo of me and Elvis in our 21st week. I think Elvis is a lot like me, he sleeps a lot, so I don't feel much during the day, but then he likes to party all night, so I haven't been getting much sleep. He's certainly reminding me what college feels like with being busy during the day and staying up all night.


I have felt like a new woman over the past few weeks. I've had more energy, have been able to exercise and have had fun meeting with friends. As cheesy as this may sound, I feel lucky and blessed to have the people that I do in my life and be able to have a little party animal in my belly. Life is good.











No comments:

Post a Comment