Friday, June 25, 2010

This Bud's For You Lynn,

I am a lucky girl.


I got to have the best lunch EVER with Lisa and Cara. Cara is in town this weekend to visit with her family from England and she was able to escape to have lunch. These girls are incredible and I'm so fortunate to have them in my lives.

Lisa was a champ and listened to all of the 'belly laughs' and Cara cracked me up with all of her stories. Cara has wild cravings and it's so fun to listen to them and laugh about the experience.

So here you go Lynnard, the photo you were waiting for:


Poor Lisa is getting squashed by bellies!

For those of you that know me well, I try to wear heels at work everyday. It's getting a bit harder, but I'm not ready to give up my heels just yet. BUT in this photo, I should've taken off my heels so I didn't look like a giant blueberry.


1 comment: