This past weekend, Lisa and I went to Mckenna Jane Kummer's Baptism. Miss Mckenna was born in April to my friends from CSU, Shannon and Jeff. I lived with Shannon for three years in college and Jeff went to Regis with Kyle, so needless to say, this family is very special to us.
The Baptism was very cool to watch. She had a lot of attention since she's so cute. She seemed to enjoy the light dunking and made a lot of friends afterwards with her big smiles and love for life.
I fell in love with Mckenna Jane this weekend and I've already made plans to squeeze her again this weekend in Fort Collins.
And if you're curious about the last photo- I couldn't resist taking a photo of the cupcake Kyle bought me this weekend for Elvis. Believe it when I tell you the entire clown is frosting.
I like my life and hope to get more days eating ridiculous cupcakes and squeezing more of my friend's babies. Life is good.




No comments:
Post a Comment