Monday, July 26, 2010

Year Two



Today is my second wedding anniversary. This is a very special day.

This may sound cheesy, but I think Kyle and I were meant to be together. We compliment each other in every way. I even told Kyle this morning that I know he's made me a better person.

Kyle's grandpa married us and before the wedding, he asked me to tell him why I wanted to marry Kyle. He just asked for a few simple reasons for the ceremony. I gave him 14. I told him that I loved Kyle for the things he taught me and that I was looking forward to learning and growing with him, but I also loved him for the little things too.

For giggles, here are a few that I sent him:
- I love listening to Kyle sing all the wrong lyrics to his favorite songs
- I love making Kyle cakes and watching him eat it for breakfast because he thinks it's so good.
- I love Kyle for learning to cook vegetarian and making sure there are always veggie burgers at summer BBQ's
- I love it when Kyle does all the math for me.....but I'm still a better speller.
- I love watching Kyle compete with the kids for the biggest plash off the diving board.
- I love watching Kyle play with my nephews.
- I love playing golf with Kyle......but only on the short holes.

I love thinking about our future together, as all of these little moment will create a lifetime memories with my best friend and husband, Kyle.

Cheers to you and our future, Kyle.

1 comment:

  1. **b e a u t i f u l**

    much love to the tormoehlens and many, many more sweet moments to come!

    ReplyDelete