My BFF in the Universe had her baby yesterday. Austin Stewart Hoherd was born around 5:30 pm MST and clocked in at 8 lbs 15 oz. I always knew Cara would deliver first, so when I got the text message she was at the hospital, it really started to sink in that I was next! I was so anxious to hear of her baby's arrival, that I walked around with my phone all day......even took it in the bathroom so I wouldn't miss the call. I haven't seen photos, but I 'm sure he's a cutie! I can't wait to meet him this Christmas! Congratulations to the Hoherd family!!! I wish I was in CA with you.
On the Elvis front, we had an appointment this morning. He's wiggled down more and we're anxiously waiting for any sign that he's ready. Our Doctor said it could happen any day now, but if I make it to next Thursday, they will schedule an induction. Come on baby!
Although many think Kyle and I are crazy, we still think it would be cool to have a Halloween baby, but then Kristy thinks it would be fun if he came on Monday so that his first birthday will be on 11/1/11. That's pretty cool too.
Either way, it's starting to sink in. This kid will make his arrival soon!
Forgot the '1' sign, but we're days from being due!


You look the best yet and you are due any day...how do you do it?!?! You really look fantastic! Such an exciting time with you and Cara.
ReplyDelete