Thursday, October 14, 2010

Three Weeks to Go!

The Tormoehlen's have been quite busy this week. Starting on Saturday, Kyle decided to buy a new flat screen TV. It's large and in charge of our living room and he's in heaven. Thankfully, Dave came over to help hang it and we've been adjusting to watching Matt and Meredith in life size in the mornings.

Sunday was a super special day, as it was Grandma Rady's 87th birthday on 10-10-10. All she wanted was lunch with her family and lotto tickets. She got both and it was a great reason to celebrate. The little boys got lots of cake and saw lots of cows on their way to Greeley.

On the baby watch, Kyle and I had a few appointments this week. We had an ultrasound yesterday, and I found out I wasn't going to get the rolly polly baby I was hoping for. Elvis will be little, but still in the healthy range when he's born. We're anticipating a 6 1/2 pound baby on this birthday. I guess the best news about getting a little baby is that I get to deliver a little baby. Mom and Kristy are starting to get excited and it's fun to call them after every appointment to keep them posted. I'm beyond thankful I have them to talk to everyday to help ease the anxiety, stress, and worry that comes with being this close to labor/babies/crying/lack of sleep.


Only three weeks to go! Think we're prepared? Think again!

I love you Dylan. I mean, I really love you.


Happy Birthday Grandma. You deserve it all.

Colin wanted to preview his costume for me.


Spooky!


In case you were wondering, Dylan gets to be Spiderman this year and he's pretty excited about all of the muscles on the costume. For little boys, happiness= action hero's, squirt guns, and overall mass chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment