Saturday, October 30, 2010

Dear Zachary,

It's your mom here and I just wanted to write you a few words before we meet.

There are just a few more days and moments we have together like this and I wanted to share some thoughts during this precious time together.

It has been so much fun having you with me these past few months. It was fun having your company during big executive meetings, trips to the beach, walks with Kimbo, and celebrations with family. You've been a good friend to tag along with my busy schedule.

Your Dad and I are so excited and anxious for your arrival. We've been working hard to prepare for you to come home and although we probably don't have everything we need, I promise we'll make up the difference with hugs and love. You are certainly coming to a home filled with love and there's a lot saved up for you.

Your Dad is so excited to spend time with you doing things he did as a kid and teaching you about sports and important life lessons. He went to all of your Doctor's appointments, anxious to hear about your growth and health and took great care of us. I know you already recognize his voice, so I'll be excited for you to meet. He's had a lot of practice being an Uncle to your cousins and they too are so excited to play with you. They even made you a special Halloween present at school this week!

It's wild to think about what you'll look like and how big you'll be. Your Dad and I had many dreams about you, so it will be special for some of those to come true. No matter if you're big or small, you'll be just perfect to us.

We have many fun stories to share with you and hopes for your future. Some say your birthday will be the beginning of a new life, but you've already been a big part of our lives and I'm excited for our future together as a family.

I hope you're as excited to meet us as we are for you. We'll love you unconditionally, even with the super stinky diapers and sleepless nights to come.

We love you Zachary and just can't wait to show you how much you already mean to us.

Love,
Your Mom

2 comments: