Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Any Day, Any Time


No baby today, but pretty exciting that we had a false alarm last night. Around 2:30 am last night, I woke up from contractions. They were super strong uncomfortable! I waited in bed and decided not to wake Kyle unless I had one more.......and then they stopped.
We're packed, we're ready, and we have cell phones on alert!
And PS- There's a NEW moon on Saturday. I looked into what this means. Check it out!
"A New Moon is a time of new beginnings. This happens when the sun and moon are in conjunction, occupying the same part of the sky from the viewpoint on earth. This is a time of growing energy, newness, rejuvenation, growth, renewal and hope. This is a good day for changes in life."
Sounds pretty good to me!

1 comment:

  1. I emailed you my AM check in and NO response!! I hope this means you are getting ready to bring what will surely be the most handsome baby ever into the world!

    ReplyDelete