Friday, December 31, 2010

Meeting Austin.

Casey and I went to visit Cara and her babe Austin just after Christmas. I was SO excited to meet Austin! I've been telling Zachary about Austin for weeks and he was super pumped to meet his pal. Austin is just a week older than Zachary, but he's probably a foot taller. It's been so great to have Cara's pregnancy a week ahead of me, as she's been a great resource as to what's coming next.

Casey, Cara, and Austin- thanks for making my day. I love you all and wish we could do this more often together. I'm so lucky to have each of you in my life!!


Me and my man Austin.
The dynamic trio Casey, Cara, and Kairee. Man, this feels good.
I still can't believe we both have kids. Weren't we just in college? Oh wait. Now we're in our 30's
Why are they wearing matching pants you ask? 'Cause that's what best friends do.

No comments:

Post a Comment