Kyle is in Florida for work, so Mom flew up from AZ to spend the weekend with me and I'm so thankful! It's amazing what you can get done with an extra set of hands. She even rocked him for THREE HOURS last night.
Mom and I went to a nice lunch today to celebrate the special day. Z was in such as good mood that we decided to take a few photos of him getting ready for the Holidays! Thanks Mom for coming up to save me and my sanity!
Happy Birthday Zachary! You're my favorite little man!!For Z's Birthday, I thought I'd share a few of his favorite things:

- MILK. He's hungry all of the time
- Pooping. It seems to be another favorite, frequent thing.
- Car Rides
- Grandma Sawyer's voice and singing
- His Dog
- Keeping his mom up all night

No comments:
Post a Comment