When we got back, I was feeling adventurous and decided to snap a few photos of Z in his stocking. He was a great model and I was glad I tried to put him in when I did, as he's getting too big for my photo ideas!
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Mommy's Model
This past weekend, Kyle and I took Z up to Greeley for Great-Grandpa's 90th Birthday party. He was the star of the show! It was great to spend time with our family. He did great in the car and got to see plenty of cows on the way.
When we got back, I was feeling adventurous and decided to snap a few photos of Z in his stocking. He was a great model and I was glad I tried to put him in when I did, as he's getting too big for my photo ideas!

When we got back, I was feeling adventurous and decided to snap a few photos of Z in his stocking. He was a great model and I was glad I tried to put him in when I did, as he's getting too big for my photo ideas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment