Will robots make me breakfast like the Jetsons?
Will my car drive on power from the sun?
Will Kyle and I finally get one night of sleep?
I'm not sure about what will happen in 2016, but one thing is for sure.......Zachary will be in Kindergarten. Believe it or not, but I put him on the wait list for the Charter School by our house this week. Most parents put their kiddo on the list when they have a SS#, so we're actaully a bit late. It's a great school, so we'll give you an update on this in four years.
In other news, Zachary is spending the evening at daycare for parents night out tonight. It's a great program our daycare has. They will watch Zachary from 6-9 pm for $15! Kyle and I are going to sushi with Sean and Kristy and we're pumped. I brought an extra bottle for him and it spilled all over my car this morning and now my car smells like sour milk. Happy Friday everyone!
Friday, March 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment