I bought our family a membership to the Denver Zoo, so we took Zachary for the first time on Saturday. Good news- we got to meet Colin and Dylan there (they took multiple photos of Komodo Dragons.)

And the Bad News- Z barfed all over himself in the car and we left early. Bummer.
On Sunday, we met with our tax accountant and we're thrilled to hear we'll be getting a refund this year. Want to know how we'll be spending it? We'll be buying a new deck for this summer. I'm so pumped to have dinners outside with my family this summer!
In other non-dragon news, we booked our family vacation to Florida again this year. We rented a beach house with a pool, so it will be great to show Z the ocean and relax a bit with the family. We're leaving the first week of June, so wish us luck with a 6 month baby on the plane! It's a REALLY long flight, so I'm sure we'll have some stories (and cocktails) when we get back.
More good things to come!

No comments:
Post a Comment