ohhhh. The Swaddle. This fine piece of fabric has helped Zachary feel like he was sleeping in a hug for the past few months. But now, my little man is just getting too big. He's managed to find his way out of these fluffy little straight jackets. We're on our way out, but check out the photos of the end of an era.....the end of the swaddle.
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
The End of the Swaddle
ohhhh. The Swaddle. This fine piece of fabric has helped Zachary feel like he was sleeping in a hug for the past few months. But now, my little man is just getting too big. He's managed to find his way out of these fluffy little straight jackets. We're on our way out, but check out the photos of the end of an era.....the end of the swaddle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

ohhhhh.... swaddle. I love you and I hate you. Remember when you weren't swaddling and I told you how cra-cra-crazy you were?
ReplyDelete