Saturday, April 30, 2011

Zachary's Girlfriend Eden


Cassandra met Lisa, Zachary and I after work this week for a little play date. I think Zachary is in love with Ms Eden Marie. She's ridiculously cute. Cassandra is an amazing friend and we were SO EXCITED to meet her little girl. They live in Sacramento, so we don't get to see them often. Enjoy these photos of Zachary trying to impress Eden with his sitting up skills.
This is the first time Eden sat in a Bumbo, so she was getting used to it. You could tell she was a little scared, but also liked it all at the same time. I think Zachary was trying to put his arm around her.
Not sure if Eden was too impressed...
"Hey girl, have you seen my foot? It's pretty cool..."
Eden lives in California, so had her summer clothes out in Colorado.
She's getting big! Thanks for coming to visit us Cassandra and Eden. We love you both and are counting down the days when you come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment