Kyle and I felt a little guilty about not taking as many pregnant photos this time, so thought we'd take advantage of a nice day. We had fun taking photos right before the big Bronco game.
I've been very busy at work and it seems wild to leave for another three months, but we're taking it all in stride. Zachary was sick again last week, missing two days of school, but he seems to be better now and we avoided another trip to the hospital for breathing treatments. Hopefully Zachary will grow out of this respiratory challenge when he's older. It's heartbreaking to go through!
This weekend, we enjoyed time at a co-ed baby shower. Zachary was doing his job of being a 2 year old little boy and getting into everything and I'm pretty sure he was scaring many couples out of parenthood. And this afternoon, we're meeting the Walsh boys for some cousin time, so I hope he's completely tuckered for this evening.
The baby countdown is ON! I'm completely exhausted, lose my breath often, and am achy and sore. Guess Mother Nature is getting me ready for Baby Boot Camp again!
| Zachary loves saying "Dad's Car, Mom's Car". |
| Six weeks to go! |
| This tree is so beautiful as it changes! |

No comments:
Post a Comment