On Saturday, the weather was cold, rainy, and Zachary wasn't feeling his best, so he stayed home with Kyle while I shopped for his big boy room. I've been on a mission to find rockets for his new room, as it's his new obsession. It's harder than it sounds, but I had some success on Saturday with his new curtains and some accessories. I'll post photos soon, but it's coming along and Z is enjoying his new room. We're hoping to get him completely transitioned in the next two weeks.
On Sunday morning, I worked for a few hours and then we headed back to the Walsh's after nap time. Zachary's new favorite activity is jumping on the bed with his cousins for hours. They love to listen to music and jump until they're exhausted enough for a water break. Colin and Dylan are so great with little Z. They share all of their toys, push him in carts, and make sure he's safe on the play set. I love watching them together.
Pam and Dave also came over this weekend to measure our backyard for a swing set. Zachary LOVES to slide and climb, so we're going to get him a set for his birthday this year. It'll be a nice winter project for Kyle. Additionally, Pam brought over a baby doll for Z. Our pediatrician suggested Zachary have one to help when his brother comes. He's very gentle with it and loves to feed baby a bottle. I'll have to post some photos for you to smile about.
Here are some photos from my phone over the past few weeks. Fun story about the helmet- Kyle and I have tried and tried to get him to wear the helmet while he rides his bike, but he hated it until our neighbor Karla had a 2 year old come over to spend a few days with her. As soon as Zachary saw Cole wear the helmet, he thought it was cool. So cool in fact, that he wanted to wear it all day long. I couldn't get it off him!
The last photo was from Zachary's sick day a few weeks ago. Although he was on steroids and breathing treatments, he sure didn't mind missing school to watch cartoons all day. I came downstairs to find him in this pose. Too cute!!
| I don't know how to turn these, but it's just too funny to see him playing with the helmet on! |
| Karla, Cole and Zachary enjoying Hot Wheels |
| Sick Day at home |

No comments:
Post a Comment