Zachary had his second birthday party today! It's a little early, but I'm glad we did it so I knew I could be there. We decided to book his favorite place, Little Monkey Bizness. Zachary loves to climb, slide, and jump and got super excited when we pulled up. We had a much smaller affair this year, only family and a few close friends. Zachary was truly just happy being with his favorite cousins, Colin and Dylan. It was so great to watch the boys jump together and laugh until they could barely keep up. Those boys mean the world to Zachary and they were all he cared about on his big day.
After the party, we had everyone over to our house for dinner and presents. Zachary got a rocket cake and plenty of new toys. Now Kyle and I get to figure out where to put everything!
Zachary had those who love him show up to help celebrate his special day and we couldn't ask for anything more. Thanks to those that came to be there for him. It meant a lot to me and Kyle.
 |
| Zachary and his bestest cousins. |
No comments:
Post a Comment