Kyle and I spent a weekend in San Francisco WITHOUT THE KIDS! I didn't think a vacation was possible, but Dave gave Kyle and I some of his mileage from work, so we just needed a hotel and some cash!
We stayed downtown and spent our (quick) weekend learning to get around the city, ate awesome food, took the ferry under the Golden Gate, slept in, sat by the pool, and were in bed by 10p every night!
I LOVED the city. It's a huge city, but it's clean, there's LOTS to do, lots to eat, and LOTS to see! I would totally bring the boys sometime to check it out. It's pretty kids friendly in all of the tourist places.
It was great to spend time with Kyle and the boys had a nice weekend at Grandma and Grandpa Tormoehlen's. Everyone was tired for the next week, but we made it through and I'm looking forward to going on another adventure with Kyle sometime soon!
.jpg) |
| View from our hotel room |
.jpg) |
| Tired Mom on Pier 39 |
.jpg) |
| Alcatraz. |
.jpg) |
| Hope to see you again soon San Fran!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment