Sunday, May 19, 2013

Baby Max,

SWEET BABY MAX,
You're six months old!  I can't even stand it!  I'm borderline obsessed with you, as I just can't can't get enough of you!

You have so many smiles for us.  From the moment you wake up, to a few smiles in your sleep, you have brought so much joy to our family.

Here are a few of your new tricks:
- You love to babble.  da-da-da-da-da
- You love to eat your toes
- You love to eat- All of the time, really.
- You can sit up and you love the new view
- You like watching cartoons with your brother
- You're sleeping!  You make it from 10p-530a
- You love finding your dad.

Fun story- you're getting so big, but I needed to sit you up, so I put you in your baby swing.  That motor was working SO HARD to swing you, but it just wouldn't work.  After it was grinding and trying it's best, we decided to retire the swing and get out your saucer.  You smiled and babbled through it all.  (Grind, grind grind...da-da-da-da-da-da)

Want to know something else that's pretty cool?  We're still nursing!  BOO-YAH.  It seems to be your favorite thing before you sleep, and I don't mind getting a break at work, so three cheers for Mom and Max!

I love you so much Max!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment