So much to share, photos to come, but here's a quick update to hold you over:
Kyle and I went to San Fran this past weekend for a Getaway. The boys spent the weekend with Grandma and Grandpa Tormoehlen. We're all tired this week getting adjusted again. Kyle and I think San Fran is one of the coolest cities we've ever seen!
Zachary is in his new preschool room this week. He's so excited to play on the big slide and learn in a bigger room. He's thriving and he's excited in his new environment.
We also have Zachary's surgery scheduled for May 23. He's going to have his GI scoped and tested for allergies as well as a new, second set of ear tubes and an adenoidectomy. We're nervous for our little guy, so welcome all positive thoughts and prayers.
Zachary is signed up for his first summer of soccer. His team meets the first weekend in June. He often sees other kids play soccer in the park and gets pretty excited, so I'm sure he'll totally love playing and meeting new friends.
Max is SIX MONTHS!! I took him in for his wellness visit:
- He's 16.9 lbs- 25th percentile
- He's 26 inches- 25th percentile
- He's head is 45 cm- 75th percentile
We're all well and getting excited for the summer. It snowed in Denver on May 1st, so the boys are totally over the cold and ready to explore their yard this summer!
Pictures to come!
Wednesday, May 8, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment