Thursday, July 15, 2010

Kyle's Labor Speedway







We took the tour of Rose last night. It was a bit of a bummer because we learned the nursery was under construction and it won't be completed until December of this year. For now, they've converted a few rooms, so the nursery is behind security doors. So, two bummers:

1. Elvis won't get to experience the 'all new' nursery when he's born

2. We won't get to show him off in the window and prove he's the cutest newborn in the room.


During the tour, Kyle was taking great notes on where to park and where to wheel me in. The day I go to the Hospital will be a big day for Kyle and I think he secretly has a desire for an excuse to speed down the road.


Tour of Nursery and Kyle's Speedway of Labor- Check.


2 comments:

  1. LOOK AT YOUR HAIR!!! beautiful! grrrr.... why does mine just look the same? I want long, luscious pregnancy locks! I'm pissed I got the shaft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great Kairee, completely glowing! Can't wait to see you this weekend:)

    ReplyDelete