Zachary is talking so much! He's learning many words, so I don't want to forget these.
- When I pick him up from school, he'll point and say "This Way, Mom?"
- He loves to look for buses from the car
- He loves to find Sharks in books and in his shows. "Shark! Shark!"
- He talks a lot about tunnels. His trains go in the tunnel, he puts cars on the train track in the tunnel.
- He'll pick out trumpets and violins in books
- He loves finding the moon every night
- He still loves rockets
And now for every parent's favorite moment, his first swear word. Kyle, Max, and Zachary were watching me attempt to decorate our tree with gold beads. When it got stuck on the side, I got frustrated with an "Oh S%$t.". Before I knew it, Zachary chimed in and repeated it 10 times. I looked at Kyle in shock and realized we'd need to be more careful from here on out with our little parrot.
Friday, November 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment