Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Go Shorty, It's Your (11th Week) Birthday



You know what time it is.....time to celebrate. I've read in many books to watch your nutrition and don't eat junk food. I think I've done a fine job of exercising and eating well, but if I were a little baby in a warm happy place, I think I'd be pumped if someone threw me a treat every now and then. I say, "lets celebrate little baby." And celebrate we did this afternoon at Kyle's office. He bought me a pink cupcake today.

I've been feeling well lately. After I gave in to stretchy pants, I have experienced a more comfortable workday experience. I still get a lot of stares, which makes me smile, as many are just waiting for me to tell the truth.

There's one craving I can't stop thinking about......Indian food. I'm not sure if you've ventured into this cuisine, but I totally recommend it. Kyle introduced me when we first started dating and it's a vegetarian's dream come true! Kyle mentioned that all of talk about Indian food is rubbing on him and that he would take me this weekend- YES!

Other fun news- Kyle's cousins in China, Joel and Trixy, are expecting their first in November. Just two days before us to be exact. It's all super exciting. Babies are everywhere! I'm thankful we have family and friends to share this experience with and I'm looking forward to more fun times to come!

So, Happy Birthday Elvis. Cheers to you and to our family at 11 weeks. I hope we still remember to celebrate the little things when you're 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment