Eric mentioned that he wanted to start a blog about himself. Maybe it will inspire him to be at the beginning of my blog!
Kairee, Kyle, Kimbo and Elvis. Happy Family. 
Pam with the Preggers.
Alicia's baby is already taller than I am.
I'm sure any woman that's been through pregnancy will tell you the same thing I am tonight. There are good days and there are bad days. This weekend, Kyle and I had a range of both.
On Saturday morning, I woke up not feeling well at all. Fortunately, we had two great appointments last week, so although we were scared, we felt assured this was just a minor set back. After talking with our Doctor, she determined I had a low placenta and although this isn't 'normal', it's not totally uncommon. She told us there's nothing to be concerned about, as many women that are diagnosed find their placentas move before delivery go on to have healthy babies. I had never heard of this before, and it was truly scary, but the good news is that I'm feeling better and Kyle has been very helpful and supportive while I rest this weekend. I'll be seeing the Doctor tomorrow just to make sure there wasn't harm to baby. There are two good sides to this story:
1. I have Kyle to help support me physically while I rest and emotionally while I recover.
2. There's always a new day tomorrow.
Sunday was a fresh start. I slept well and we spent the afternoon at the Tormoehlen's to celebrate the April Birthdays (Adam, Alicia, and Pam). I bet it's funny as an outsider to see our family, all talking at the same time, all poking fun at Dave, and the three brothers competing. I bet it looks a little crazy, but it's fun to be a part of it, get in on some laughs, eat some great food, and feel supported when you had a bad Saturday.
And there was the weekend. I'm new to the world of pregnancy, but I'm sure the good days and bad days are just the start to motherhood. And even on the bad days, it's nice to be around family that loves you.

No comments:
Post a Comment