Thursday, April 22, 2010

"Welcome To The Weeks Club"




Kimbo is even giving his profile shot.


A little wave to the Ladies.



We had our First Trimester screening for Down's Syndrome. Elvis looks healthy, so it's a nice relief to see a strong heart and count the correct amount of appendages. We also learned a few things:

1. Confirmed. We are NOT having twins.
2. Elvis likes naps like me. I think he was tired today.
3. Kyle is still anxiously awaiting any sign of a boy.
4. Based on measurement, I'm now due November 1.
It's a nice feeling to know we're almost out of my first trimester. I remember when I told Kristy I was pregnant and worried about miscarriage, she assured me the weeks would go by fast. She was right and it's getting more real every week. She also told me, "Welcome to the Weeks Club", as I would now be referred to in weeks and so will the baby until he/she is two. This Club seems to be a group of fabulous gals right now, I just wish we could all laugh about it over a large glass of red wine.
Happy Birthday Elvis and Tormoehlen Family. I couldn't be happier to be a part of your club too.

1 comment: