Elvis is 30 weeks and the countdown is on. 10 weeks to go!
We have some big events coming up:
- Next Tuesday, my wonderful co-workers are throwing me a shower. I'm so thankful for them and it will be great to spend time with them outside the office. Mom and Kristy are even stopping by to meet everyone.
- Next Thursday, we've signed up to get a 3D Ultrasound. We're hoping to see a healthy, chunky little baby and hope he's 'headed in the right direction'. I'm sure he'll look really cute and I'll be posting photos. We haven't seen him since May, so it will be lots of fun to say hello.
- We're starting to interview pediatricians, which will be pretty wild.
- We're starting our baby classes in September.
Me and Elvis feel great. He's a strong kicker and that makes me happy.
Kyle is getting ready to head to WY this weekend with my Uncle Dave to get in some serious fishing time. I'm happy he'll get to take time to do what makes him happy. I'm sure I'll be doing a lot of nesting and pool time while he's away.



No comments:
Post a Comment