Thursday, August 12, 2010

Every Now and Then

My, how things have changed! This pregnancy has been a life changer! Things have gotten bigger and better, but it's wild to think about the last seven months.

- Then, I used to jet out of work right at 5p once a week to catch my favorite hot yoga class. Now, I jet out once a week at 5p to catch a lamaze class.

-Then, I used to wear fun, short skirts to work. Now, I wear dresses to my ankles.

- Then, I used to wear super fun, bright, tall heels. Now, I can wear three pairs of shoes and none are taller than an inch....and they are all plain black.

- Then, I used to jog an hour around my neighborhood. Now, I get winded walking up a flight of stairs.

- Then, I used to grab an after work cocktail with friends. Now, I watch movies on how to stop your baby from crying after work.

- Then, I used to remember people's names and numbers. Now, I forget my own name.

- Then, I used to have the itch to travel. Now, I want a nap.

Believe me, this is a wild experience and I wouldn't trade it for anything, it just makes me smile every now and then to think about how much will change in the seven months to come.......and I'm sure it will change me for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment