Monday, August 23, 2010

Weekend In Copper

This weekend, Kyle and I joined the Walsh family in Copper. Kristy signed up to run the Warrior Dash. For those of you who are unfamiliar, this is a three mile race up a ski slope, over hay barrels, through mud, and over fire. It was fun to watch Kristy, but Elvis sure didn't like the lack of air in The Mountains. I had a few strong Braxton Hicks, so I was happy to head back down on Sunday.

Here are some photos from the weekend:





Go Mommy! You're #1!



Even Grandma Maggie and Grandpa Ed came to cheer on Kristy!



I've heard this exfoliates the skin....


Kristy and Carey. They made it!



They heard there was free beer at the finish line-


The 'before' shot





Kyle took the boys fishing, but they had more fun throwing rocks in the pond. Oh, boys...........



The boys brought up their swimming goggles, but forgot the swimsuits.

This is SO CUTE! Our friend Luis watched Kimbo this weekend. Kimbo was a nice dog and gave up his bed to the cat. This looks like a postcard!

No comments:

Post a Comment