Me and Elvis share a few fun similarities this week.
1. We're both 29
2. We're only 29 for a little while longer
I've been feeling great, the only downfall is lack of sleep. This two pound kid on my gut is getting challenging to maneuver at night, but I've been trying to make it work by building a pillow fort in my bed every night.
Kyle and I are working through a few reality checks this week. We toured the daycare this morning and watched a new mom drop off her baby. Her little girl cried so loud for her mom, I thought I was going to lose it. And after you hear the babies cry, they give you a cute little price sheet that makes you want to cry again. My sister and I attended daycare for over 10 years and I truly believe it was a great experience for us to be social and learn about big kids getting what they want (the lesson still holds true in Corporate America), but I'm sure it's VERY tough on moms.
We're getting ready to head to Copper this weekend to watch Kristy run in the Warrior Dash. This is her first big race and the whole family is going up to cheer her on. Kyle is also taking Colin and Dylan fishing, so it will be great to watch them reel in their first Trout! And if this wasn't exciting enough, on our way back down the hills, we'll stop by the Hospital to meet our niece. Eric and Alicia are being induced tonight, so there should be a baby by Sunday.
Here are some picts from this week:
This is SO FUN. I've always wanted to have Columbines and Kyle planted these back in March. They are SO beautiful and a reason I love Colorado! It's little things like this that make me smile, and I literally smile every time I see these.
The Columbines make Mr Kimbo smile too!
Ok. I questioned whether I should post this photo, but since we're all friends and we're all on the topic of reality, I thought I should post a photo of what a tired pregnant woman looks like when she needs eight hours of sleep, a haircut, a pedicure, and vacation to the Bahamas. OUI!
Friday, August 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment