We had a few fun things happen this weekend at the Tormoehlen House this weekend:
- Colin has been asking for us to take him to the Library for weeks now. I'm not sure where he learned about libraries, but he's been so excited. Kristy and I took the boys yesterday and it was really fun to see Colin's overwhelmed and excited face when we walked into the Children's area. In the car, Colin and Dylan talked about getting books about dinosaurs, sharks, and Spiderman. There must be a million books in the library, but in typical little brother ways, they seemed to fight over three books. The settled on a few and we walked out with a fun memory.
- I dusted off and hung up my CSU flag yesterday in preparation of the Rocky Mountain Showdown. Our Ram flag flies proud in our neighborhood. Kyle and I got tickets to the game, but I ended up giving mine up as I started to get nervous of being almost 8 mo pregnant in the heat with portapotties, drunk college students, and no shade. I'm bummed, but think I made the right decision. I was really excited to take little Elvis to his first CSU game, but I guess his dad will have to represent our family and cheer for us both. I love cheering for the underdogs! Go Rams!
- I got a new Broncos T-Shirt. Quite amazing. See below-
- Kyle spent the weekend camping with my Uncle near Wyoming. It was a big weekend of drinking lots of beer, eating lots of meat, riding ATV's, fishing, farting in a camper and just being a dude. I could smell him coming around the corner when he came home. Although he was super dirty and tired, I was really happy he was home...and so was his best friend in the world, Kimbo.
Look at my little readers!
Just so the neighbors know who we cheer for
Super amazing new T-Shirt
"Ohh Kyle. Even though you're stinky, you're my best friend in the WORLD."
Home from the dude weekend. This car is oozing testerone.







No comments:
Post a Comment